Xbox stolen New years eve:(

Got broken into on New years eve and every thing stolen,  I was wondering was how do i prevent my profile from being deleted, As no dout it will be., If i cancel my subscription with Xbox live then my to son's also wont be able to play online as i am a gold family member, If any 1 has a clue what to do i would appreciate hearing it. 

Thx Again, 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Change the password on your Windows Live ID. That should stop the account from being usable on Live from your old console.

Ask the police to work with Microsoft to find your console. MS will work with law enforcement to track down stolen consoles.

Ok just changed password, hopefully that will do, Thx for the info man ill get straight to on it

More account security information can be found here:

www.xbox.com/.../Account-Security

-Jim

[quote user="Ned Kelly 1751"]

Got broken into on New years eve and every thing stolen,  I was wondering was how do i prevent my profile from being deleted, As no dout it will be., If i cancel my subscription with Xbox live then my to son's also wont be able to play online as i am a gold family member, If any 1 has a clue what to do i would appreciate hearing it. 

Thx Again, 

[/quote]

So sorry to hear that mate =(  ,  it is pathetic world with live in at times .When crap like this happens ..

Definitely change your login details , and bro might I suggest content issurance if you have lots of expensive stuff not only the Xbox360