xbox stinks

been on the phone 2 hours now because of internal billing issue and no xbox employees know how to fix it.  Unbelievable.  Going to PS4!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Employee supervisor Dante put me on hold to get his boss and hung up on me.  Are you kidding?  On the phone over 2 hours during my sons 11th birthday and this guy hangs up on me.  10 very unhappy 11 year olds and 1 soon to be ex xbox account holder.

Is this an issue you could solve at commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub ?

-

If not the users here have a wealth of knowledge and may be able to offer you a solution or at last point you in the right direction if you can tell use the issue.

@Arthur....I feel your pain. My acct has been screwed up for a well over a year, probably getting close to 2; I gave up. Though they have no issue taking my money when it was on auto-renew.

-

@Vote-

This is how bad it can get. I go to that link and get

-

error

You have been redirected to this page as a security measure. Please <a class="color-2" href="/PaymentHub/Help/Show/toc_link_no_45" target="_self">contact customer support services</a>.

Correlation ID: d505b78a-2d17-49d2-b492-54a674041a58

Session ID: 13866a7e-774d-4787-942e-43b2142687cc

-

MS has yet to be able to fix it....sigh.

What browser are you using when you get that error? Does it appear in Internet Explorer, Chrome and FireFox?

All 3.

Ive had several issues with xbox and the idiots that run the support and forums. Im a bit curious, do they pay the admins that run these forums? Do they pay the idiots that run the support department? If so I have a friend that works with people with special needs(gifted people) and they help them get jobs and I know xbox and microsoft would be perfect for them

@ Scrypt...LOL

What exactly are the issues that you guys are having?

Good luck with that, I know how ridiculous MS can be with billing issues and such. I bought something from microsoftstore.com for $49.90 a few months ago and ended up returning it. I had to call 5-6 different times and send a few emails over the course of 6 weeks because for some reason the idiots kept deciding to process small refunds like $9.99, $14.99, $9.99, and a final one for $14.90. You would think one of the biggest companies in the world could handle a simple refund, but apparently not. I finally told them I wasn't calling again and if I didn't have the rest of my money within a week then I was filing a dispute with my credit card company and filing a complaint with the BBB. They had the nerve to reply and ask me to give them 10 more business days to sort things out. I told them they'd already had over 6 weeks and I wasn't waiting any longer. That finally got them and the last of my refund was credited to my account exactly one week later.

Sounds like good ol ms. I switched to Mac and havent had a single problem with it. Seeing as im having a similar issue with my xbox im just gonna trade the system in at gamestop and go ahead and file a complaint with the BBB. Its not the first problem ive had with this worthless company but its definitely the last. I feel bad for the poor saps that preordered the new xbox, everyone knows its going to be glitchy as hell and probably have recalls after burning a few houses down. Ive dealt with the support department, saying their going to escalate the billing issue to the higher ups(bc they cant do their own job) and I still havent heard anything back. The way I see it, they can keep the money and ill just do what lestat did, file a dispute with my cc company and a complaint to the BBB.