XBOX STAFF : IS THIS SITE LEGIT?

http://www.playfire.com/ 

A friend sent it to me today, it says its made by someone with microsoft.  I don't want to enter my info if it is a hack.

Thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

First, I'm NOT Xbox staff. Legit? Probably. A friend sent it to me too. It looks like book face but for gamers. I thanked him and declined.

I'd be very wary of entering my Windows Live ID and password into any site other than this one. Especially since Play Fire does not use the same login.live.com system as approved sites like bungie.net

-

A person claiming to be a founder of the site has posted here saying it is all legit but to be honest I just became more sceptical since he was using an account that had seen no activity in 12 months

It looks legit but be very wary of sites that ask you to enter email and passwords, I haven't seen any of the Microsoft pages advertising this site.

They're legit. Don't get as much hype as Raptr tho...

apparently you can get by with just creating an account with another email and entering your gamertag

As far as I am aware Raptr doesn't ask for your Windows Live ID and pass word though.

It's legit but I could care less and won't sign up. 2 of my friends sent it to me too.

I can understand them wanting to check if people are who they say they are but asking for a person's Windows Live ID and password is the wrong way to go about it, especially since they seem to be sending automatic invite messages through your account with that information.

I am not signing up either, and plus they don't really give enough details of why it is useful, very vague. Asking for my windows live ID and password is the deal breaker though for sure.

I remember using this site a long time ago but I didn't know that they required a Windows Live ID to get access...