Xbox Slim Cant Connect to Wifi

Hello,

For the past two days i have been unable to connect to my wireless internet on my xbox. All my other devices are able to connect to the wifi except my xbox. I was in the middle of playing skyrim then it logged me out and said it could not connect to xbox live. I went to network settings and tried The solutions on this website shown and none of them had worked so I hit disconnect from the wifi and now my xbox isnt even able to pick it up as a wireless signal, so i cant use any of the troubleshooting steps anymore on the site. If you have anyway that could help me connect to my wifi that would be greatly appreciated.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? BC Canada
Modem brand & model number: Motorola SB5100
Router brand & model number: D-Link DIR-615
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) Internal
Things you have tried: all troubleshooting suggestions
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown - unknown
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? When I Was on Live my NAT type was always open
Any Error Codes you encounter: 
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Shaw
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W: 
X:
Y: 
Z: 
ID: 
L: 
Q:
T: 
A: 
G: 
D: 

Thanks,

Ben

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Step1) Unplug your modem for 1 min and plug it back in

Step 2) Do the same for the router if you have one.

Step 3) Turn on your Xbox

Step 4)Test Settings>Scroll to Additional Settings> Scroll down and click on Restore to Factory Defaults. If problem still occurs, repeat steps 1-3

Also, make sure your router is close to your Xbox and security is enabled on the router and you are connecting to the right router.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.