Xbox Servicing (Delivery/Shipping Huge issue PLEASE HELP)

Hey Everyone,
I was told by microsoft to send my xbox one in for service due to warranty and unsolvable problem, I went through the complicated process of submitting an order and such and was told to wait for a shipping label to be sent.
now ... my order was made and is in progress and I received this said email that was meant to be a shipping label, the email i received had no shipping label attached and sent me to a Lodge return form which i could not complete for it would basically not allow me to, after trying to get this shipping label for more then a few days I gave up and just used the support website to find the address myself.

I sent my xbox away to the Australian Service centre address supplied on the warranty and service website.
NOW MY PROBLEM:
I sent it away without a microsoft shipping label, I think that means i had to pay is all for the shipping...
but it has been delivered  like 3 days ago and microsoft have not confirmed in any way at all that they received it and I looked up the address of "said" service centre supplied by microsoft for Australians and its just a UPS in sydney which i think is just another postal service so, why would microsoft ask me to send my xbox to a UPS post place ..do they do services?. and should i have fought for the shipping label more? and what happens now.
I just want confirmation that they received it but I sent it myself without shipping label due to the complete annoyance of it all. just need to know my xbox isn't in random post office somewhere and all is in progress. Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 31 Applies to:
Answer

I think it's best to contact Xbox Live support by phone for this issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.