XBOX Series X - WiFi issue

So I have the new XBOX Series X console and I am not able to connect this to my WiFi. Old console is working OK. New Series X is working OK on cable, but WiFi is giving me an error. I have tried 2.4GHZ and 5GHZ network. I have tried to disable password (turned WPA2 off), no luck. I have tried to change the modes 802.11 etc. Nothing is helping. Anyone is experiencing the same? 
Answer
Answer

Hey all! We are from the Xbox Support team, and we are helping investigate this issue. We have added it to our list of known issues as you can find here: aka.ms/xboxtrending

We'll keep that page updated with the latest information, so please keep checking back at that page for updates!

UPDATE 12/8/2020: We have pushed out a new update to Xbox Insiders that includes changes that may help with this issue. If you would like to help us test, please join the Xbox Insiders program and enroll your console in the Xbox Update Preview Omega ring. If you are already part of the ring, please check for the latest updates on your console. 

If you are still experiencing this wireless connectivity issue while on the Insider ring, please use the "Report a problem" function on your Xbox and post in this thread to let us know. We may reach out via private message for more information!

For questions on how to join Xbox Insiders or a console update preview ring, please refer to our support FAQ on the subject.

46 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 15, 2024 Views 46,657 Applies to: