when i try to test my xbox connection it says im on three bars but when i sign in after that it disconnects me, ive tried ressetting my modem and shutting my console down but nothing works
Try clearing your sysem Cache. That might work.
Are you using a wireless adaptor? Refer to this link:
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.
Have you tried deleting your profile only and then re downloading your profile?
Make sure you know your email and password before doing this!!!
1. On the Dashboard scroll all the way right to "Settings"
2. Click "System"
3. Click "Storage"
4. Click "Profiles"
5.Find your account and click it.
6. Click "Delete"
7. (a pop up will come up) Click "DELETE PROFILE ONLY"
8. If you are signed in you will get signed out
9. Press the "Guide button" (big silver button on the controller)
10. Click "Download profile" and follow the instructions
Hope this helps