xbox rewards

I received this notification "Sorry, we are unable to deposit your Rewards Credits. To resolve this issue, please go to Microsoft Billing and make sure your account information (including country, region and billing address) is correct. If you're still experiencing problems, make a post in our Support Forum."

I have double checked my account and everything is ok so why arnt I getting my rewards still waiting for the 3000 for renewing my live account please help if yopu can

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Did you follow the Support Forum link? or contact Microsoft Billing?

MS is currently working to get all accounts switched to their respective currencies and thats why you are having this issue.They havent got to yours yet but they will eventually.The only way to speed up the process is to redeem a prepaid points card which will convert and you will be up-to -date.It sounds silly to have to spend more money to get your credits but thats how it works.Or you could just wait.

You've asked this question multiple times in the Support forums and have been given answers then...

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Im also sure points only get deposited when you reach 5000

[quote user="LOWxONxHealth"]

MS is currently working to get all accounts switched to their respective currencies and thats why you are having this issue.They havent got to yours yet but they will eventually.The only way to speed up the process is to redeem a prepaid points card which will convert and you will be up-to -date.It sounds silly to have to spend more money to get your credits but thats how it works.Or you could just wait.

[/quote]

As the thread was a duplicate I only skim-read it before, but I see the information in this post is wrong.

The conversion can be forced through by initiating a purchase, without needing to follow through with it. The user then gets taken through a series of screens which convert the existing Points balance into a balance of the user's local currency. There's no need to make any purchase, much less buy even more Points.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Rewards support made an announcement  a couple of weeks back that the emails were sent in error and nothing needs to be done by customers, as it will be resolved by them at the next deposit date.