Xbox Rewards

On MyAchievements it says I am a contender when really my gamer score Is around 27,000 why is it saying that?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They don`t count modded achievements.

It's not modded

Of course not,thats why you have online only achievements with no date stamps.

-

An ambassador too????

[quote user="ScTy ReapzZ HD"]On MyAchievements it says I am a contender when really my gamer score Is around 27,000 why is it saying that?

[/quote]

WTF Ambasador cheating are we ? where are your time stamps on these titles ? 

BUSTED. Good bye mister ambassador and goodbye gamerscore

I was skeptical at first on whether or not your gamerscore was modded when I saw all these people talking about it but after looking into it... Really? How can you say that's not modded. No time stamps on a lot of them for one. Specifically on the games that have all the achievements done. I hate saying things like this I mean I'm sure it's a small possibility you didn't but if you did in fact modify it think about why. What satisfaction do you get from it?

Wow its amaizing whta a simple email to the right people can do. Ambassador status removed and he will be issued a gamerscore reset. LOLOLOLOL

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

Wow its amaizing whta a simple email to the right people can do. Ambassador status removed and he will be issued a gamerscore reset. LOLOLOLOL

[/quote]

Its a shame that the report system does not work that way.

[View:http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q754/Warren_Crosby/Untitled_zps13134ec9.png]

I'll just change my gt and do it again. Thank you.