XBOX Rewards program

Hey,

So I know  this is not the right area to ask but I have been searching the rewards website for a while and all the contact us links or help links all just take you to the generic xbox website. I am just wondering does anyone know who to contact to get this fixed. My issue is my gold membership ran out and I renewed it; however I did not get anything from the xbox rewards program even though on the website it says you will get reward points for signing up for 12 months of gold membership.

I feel pretty stupid asking this but Im not sure where else to go so figured id see what the xbox community has to say. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey mate, I found this on the FAQ:

I renewed my Xbox Live Gold membership and I didn't get my Rewards Credits. Why?

Credits for renewing your Xbox Live Gold membership will appear on your MyRewards page within 2 days of your current Xbox Live Gold membership ending and the new one beginning. In addition, if you allow your Xbox Live Gold membership to expire before you renew your Xbox Live Gold membership, you will be ineligible for this offer.

From here: http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You'll need to post this in the Rewards section of the forums for an answer

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Just to be certain though, you did sign up for the program right?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.