Xbox repair status not changed?

I sent my Xbox 360 S out for repair and I got a confirmation from FedEx that it was delivered on the 3rd of August. I checked my Repair Status page and it shows that it is still on step 1 "Waiting for console, The courier has not yet scanned your package." I took the Xbox to FedEx myself and I have the receipt to show. Today is the 16th of August and I'm wondering what's going on with it. Can someone explain to me why it hasn't changed or what's going on on Microsofts end?

Sorry if this is the wrong section to post in. This seemed the most appropriate.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

No need to be sorry.  You should, however, contact phone support to see what they have on their computers.  Be sure to let them know that FedEx shows it as delivered.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No apology needed, though we can only direct you to support as we can not assist in that matter. If you contact support they will ask some general information and proof of everything and should be able to answer any questions you have. You can use this link and request that support contact you, wait time is usually a few minutes.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.