Xbox "Adult Zone" ?

Shouldnt we have a forum for adults only where we can swear ? A forum that you can only access if you are 18+ ?

Just , i think it`s a bit strange how the xbox has rapidly become a family thing  , everything seems to be wrapped in cotton wool and aimed at kids ....... even the call of duty games ...... have they not heard the saying --"swearing like a trooper"-- ?  

Maybe introduce something that stops under 18`s viewing an adult profile too , so we CAN swear in our profiles.

Isnt it odd how we pay all this money to microsoft and they are telling us how to speak and act  ?

Even if  you do not swear , you think its "foul" or whatever , i dont care , we have a right to express ourselves, and since Xbox Live is not purely for children why are adults not allowed to swear ?  .... i myself swear to vent my anger , it works , i get funny looks but it stops me from smashing skulls and doing time. 

We need an "adult zone" or something , so the kids don`t see the swearing , then maybe people like myself would feel welcome on here.

Man up Microsoft , i`m tired of this family image you keep peddling , if a family of  2,3,4,5, whatever, are playing xbox together on a daily basis , that`s a sign of just how [Profanity Removed] society is.

And what`s with the Demos on the marketplace ? why arent they updated weekly ? ... i need a smoke.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="xZOMBIExDODGERx"]Shouldnt we have a forum for adults only where we can swear ? A forum that you can only access if you are 18+ ?[/quote]It's called The Internet...[quote]Isnt it odd how we pay all this money to microsoft and they are telling us how to speak and act  ?[/quote]It's their sandbox.[quote]we have a right to express ourselves,[/quote]You have no right to freedom of expression on private property.

What private property ? lol , do you even know what you`re saying ?

Why do you dissect the post like that ? i remember what i said you know , you dont have to remind me.

[quote user="xZOMBIExDODGERx"]What private property ?[/quote]Intellectual Property is viewed the same as a real life brick and mortar building owned as a Private Corporation or Individual. Hence, Private Property.

These are the rules you Agreed to when you Signed up for Xbox LIVE/ Xbox.com. If you do not Agree, you should refrain from using the Service. Also, just asking but how does "swearing" make one an "adult"?

[quote user="xZOMBIExDODGERx"]Shouldnt we have a forum for adults only where we can swear ? A forum that you can only access if you are 18+ ?[/quote]No. It wouldn't work as great as you may think. Too many flaws.[quote user="xZOMBIExDODGERx"]Isnt it odd how we pay all this money to microsoft and they are telling us how to speak and act  ?[/quote]You should reread the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, the same Terms of Use and Code of Conduct you agreed with Microsoft that you would follow when you created your account.

Another thing. You also mention swearing alot in your post. Do you have to swear?

[quote user="xZOMBIExDODGERx"]We need an "adult zone" or something , so the kids don`t see the swearing , then maybe people like myself would feel welcome on here.[/quote]

I would rather have you feel unwelcome than have to listen to foul mouthed kids every time i play online.

stick to ps3 and facebook,xbox is rated E for everyone.

[quote user="xZOMBIExDODGERx"]What private property ? lol , do you even know what you`re saying ?[/quote]Do you?

The Service is a private service run by Microsoft. They determine who is allowed to participate and what conduct is permitted. The forums and all of their content are on private property. MS owns everything they're stored on.

I dont have to , but i do , alot of people do , and just because people like yourself do not , there is no reason why we shouldnt be allowed to on here.

How many flaws can there be with ONE adult forum ? you`re not making sense.

mute them then ....... what has that got to do with me being un welcome ? which i obviously am going by the replies in here.

If you'd like to provide forum feedback, there's a specific forum for you to do so...

LostKauz , i did not say swearing makes "one an adult". And i think i will "refrain from using the service" , i`ll give my money to Sony instead , there is too many "holier than thou" characters on here anyway, you`re all full of yourselves.