Xbox profile gone, and not able to redownload

I just got home from work, was gonna watch some hulu while I have dinner, turn on my console, it logs me in, then my system freezes.  Rebooted the thing and my gold profile is gone...straight up deleted from my system.  Tried to redownload it and am getting:

"Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now.  Try again Later 8007045D"

Anyone else been having this issue or know a fix for it?

Thanks,

Thesbus

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The Microsoft servers may have been down... please try again at a later time

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

4 Hours later and still the same message.  Going to sleep, I will try again when I wake up

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there Thesbus!  My apologies about that error code/message your getting!  Could you try to see if there is anything wrong with your storage?  Try to go to settings > system > storage > your device > gamer profiles to see if there is a corrupted  profile that you can delete there? If so, try deleting that, and then try to re-download your profile again.  Thanks! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

I did that first thing, but the profile doesn't exist on my hard drive anymore.  I tried to download it again this morning to no avail.  I am thinking my hard drive is corrupt, except my offline profiles are still there and ready to log in.  It only effects my xbox live profile.  If I can't get this figured out I will probably format my hard drive tonight and try again.  I would hate to do that since I have literally HUNDREDS of hours of game time saved on the hard drive that will be lost, even if I copy everything that will fit to cloud storage.  So many games that are saved just waiting for me to go through and cap achievements....if that happens it may be the straw that breaks the camels back and causes me to go back to pc gaming.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Thesbus! I'd hate to see you lose all that saved game time! Before you take this step you may want to try downloading your profile on an alternate console to see if you encounter the error there as well. Let us know if it downloads successfully or not. :)

Sorry this didn't help.