Xbox profile COMPLETELY deleted from storage? Thought it was fixed, guess not.. Merry Christmas!

So it started happenning yesterday, I tried to sign in but realized my xbox profile was completely gone. I checked other post by people and it seems to be fixed for them. I can still sign into my younger brother's account. I tried downloading my profile (like 20 times) deleted cache, and redownloading update. nothing.  this is what it says

Xbox profiles can not be downloaded at this time. Try again later

8007045D

PLEASE HELP ME FIX IT WANT TO PLAY SKYRIM

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

ANNNND of course no one is going to help..

Maybe buy a ps3 i guess

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there! We do apologize for not getting to you yesterday, but just for future reference our Official Support hours are Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM Pacific time. 

If you are getting this error ( 8007045D ), this implies that your hard drive is failing or beginning to fail. This could mean that all of the data becomes corrupted, or it could mean that the hard drive has developed some bad sectors, ones that happen to be where your profile is stored. To test, you can remove the hard drive then insert a spare USB Flash Drive. Configure the USB Flash Drive as an Xbox memory unit, then download your profile to that device. If it succeeds, then that is confirmation that the hard drive is on it's way out. In that case, you'd want to try and replace it as quickly as possible to prevent any further data loss. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Seriously, they need to let us know what is going on and if they have even acknowledged it

Sorry this didn't help.