Xbox preview update problems

So, I had the update earlier and it was working fine for about an hour then it completely went insane. At the moment I can't go online (even though it says I'm connected via wifi), i've lost my friendlist (my friend also says that i've been removed off his friendlist as well) and my entire dashboard is all over the place. Does anyone know of any solutions to any of these problems, or am I just gonna have to wait until they are patched?

However, when it was working I loved the fact that it's so fast compared to the last one, and also I think it's much better organised like this, so hopefully, once all of the bugs gets patched it'll be amazing to play with.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:
Answer

Hey everyone!

If you are continuing to experience issues with the preview update, you will need to make a post in the Xbox One Preview Forums. This way the proper folks can address the issue. Thanks in advance! 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

If wireless press console button 8 seconds unplug from power socket, if you have external drive unplug wait 30 seconds, plug into power supply power up console sign in. plug in external HDD, see if that works  the issue is being worked on.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.