Xbox Preview Program help!!!

Hi i was invited to the preview program by like 8 people but i never reciecved the invite. I have been having this problem for about a Month now i called xbox support we tried every Troubleshooting step including Restoring my Xbox Defualts that didnt work. Xbox support told me that i was invited that i needed to accept the invite but i never receicved a messege with the invite. I have an open case with xbox support involving this issue, but i havent had it fixed yet will somebody please help me???

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there, Steve Sizemore! I was able to verify that you are currently invited to the preview program, so I got you the permissions to access the Preview Program Support forums.

Please be aware that if you had any Enforcement actions within the last year, you will not be able to receive a full invite to the preview program. You can check out the Enforcement site for any actions that may have happened on your account in the last 12 months. This way you can have the whole story before posting in the preview support forums! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.