XBOX PREVIEW NOT WORKING

My Xbox preview program seems to just not want to work. I have had about 5 different invites from at least 3 different people and yet I have to receive a message. One of my friends even came over my house and I tried to just download the app from his account and it actually downloaded but when I open it says "You'll get a service message soon with more info." I have still never got this service and it has been about TWO MONTHS. After almost countless chats and calls to Microsoft support they all just tell me to wait a few more days and that it shows that I've been invited to the preview program and just hasn't accepted it. I would REALLY like some help on this issue. So please help.

-Tyman6472

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Tyman6472,

You have to keep in mind that an invite does not guarantee acceptance into the preview program. Upon acceptance though you will receive an Xbox Live message prompting you to download the app and you will can access to the Preview Support forums. At this point all you can do is wait.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You cannot use another persons app to download it

The acceptance is specific to the console and gamertag

Also if you had enforcement issues within the last year or you are an child account you cannot be in the beta

It has to be 1year since the issue date of the enforcement suspension (you canncheck enforcement.xbox.com

Child accounts cannot participate in betas

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.