Xbox Preview Dashboard Fail To Download Update.

#  1333238314 here is my ref number.   I could fill you in here if you like,  so I use to be able to access the app I did the survey rated it all that, so the app seemed to work, said i was pending for the full download, 24/30 hours in the future (now) I try to go on to it it says this requires an update all the good normal stuff, but then it will say there was a problem with the update, I done all trouble shooting to the point it said I needed a new xbox, contacted live support and the good guy sent me here, hope this helps with the issue best of luck finding out the problem i know a few accounts this has happened to and is still not resolved if you would need gamer tags to fix this my gamer tag is Sicky ATG, there is other accounts this has happened to that i know of if you requre gamer tags to help solve this issue please email me.  Best of luck Jordan.  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 26 Applies to:

Since you are in the preview program you will need to post your issue in the preview forum.  Good Luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Forum support is always good but i recommend the Specific Forum Thread for Preview members too get extra help :)

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Regards -Justin.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.