Xbox Preview Code

I applied for the preview program when I bought my Xbox one on launch. Received the code for the preview program, but did not enter the code. Now I am trying to get into the Battlefield 4 CTE and it seems I need to be in the preview program to do so. I spoke to Xbox customer support and it was explained to me that messages sent through Xbox live are deleted after 30 days.  Please if possible re-send my code so I can input it properly.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there, Deadly Ackbar! We are unable to verify that this account has been invited to the preview program at all. If you received a code for the preview program, then we are unable to recover that code for you. The only way to get in now is by receiving an invite by someone that is on your friends list and is already in the program. While the program is near capacity, you could still be invited in the future.

Thanks for understanding! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

Just to update this : the preview program is at capacity. Anyone not already in the waiting list is extremely unlikely to be accepted any time soon.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.