Xbox Phone support issue "Token"

Friday at 3:11 I called xbox support for an account issue, the issue was, my account was American and I could not change it, so they suggested I made a new account that was Canadian (Because that is where I have lived my whole life). Anyways.. I remember talking to xbox live support before and they offered a "token" that would take the live remaining off my account that I am posting this message now, and transfer to another account, specifically Canadian. i denied the offer at that time, but was sick of being unable to redeem canadian MSP, I called once again, on Friday the 26th at 3:00-3:30. We went thru the same process that i would have to create a new account, until i brang up the "Token" they said, that they could do that, Went thru the process of confirming it was my account. At the end I was givien a confirmination code which i still have, and was told I would recieve an Email of some sort within 24-32 hours.. it has been 33 hours and continuing and yet nothing has been recieved. I was wondering if there was anything the support forums could help with, or Would i have to call again?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello, you'd need to call again regarding this, I've actually never heard of a token ever being given but if they have ever actually said they would do this for you then I'm sure they will. You'd have to definitely contact them on the phone again if it's been that long. However, I would suggest waiting until the end of the business day on Monday before calling them back as it could be that this code might not go out during Saturday's/Sunday's and what not.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.