XBOX PC WIRLESS GAMING RECEIVER PROBLEM

HI,

i just bought the receiver last week from ebay, once i got my receiver, i installed with the disc came with it. after doing that i tried to connect it with my controller but never work so i google it.

I just ran Windows Update and under the Optional Updates there was a"Game Devices, Other hardware - Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows" one that soposedly updates a driver. It seems that the Driver you get with the Controllers cd is not enuff. After you install the Disc just run Windows Update and it should "update" that driver.

i tried the method above and nothing happened, so i m lost now.... pls help me!!! (the problem i m having is my controller just keep on flashing four lights but my receiver stop flashing. batteries checked, tried connecting the front and back usb port same thing happened.) i also tried reinstall the program which came with the disc but i cannot find it, i double clicked the program on the disk and it just said the program is installed. i tried calling the microsoft but they said the receiver is not an microsoft item anymore so they wont help me....

pls help me!!

my system: window 7 64 bit

it is just my first time on this forum so take it easy on me

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Have you linked them?

For troubleshooting you can try here.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/933710

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.