Xbox original saves

I know that Microsoft has long given up on the original Xbox and that this topic is probably a waste of time. But I wanted to see if there is any possbility of the addition of a feature to transfer original Xbox game saves like Halo, Fable, and Morrowind to a memory card and then to a new hard drive after purchase. I have recently bought a new hard drive for my 360 and was able to move all of the 360 files over (except for installed games of course) via usb memory stick.

But the Xbox Original games that we have only give me the option to delete them rather than move them. I know that a transfer cable will move them over for me, but it is difficult to justify spending $20 on a cable simply for a few game saves which should be able to be moved over as the 360 data is. Is there any news about the new dashboard update that is coming next month being able to add the ability to transfer these files as well?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 23 Applies to:

Hey Tiger, I'm afraid I'm not aware of any official news regarding any such update in the future.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.