Xbox one

Now I'll make this clear first I love my xbox one but a have a few problems they are minor but fixable 1. Is the dashboard the 360 dashboard is very easy to navigate and everything I love it its perfect xbox one's no and I know it just came out so there is work to be done but im I want xbox to hear me out I have pins on the 360 and its alot easier how I put in order from first to last the XBO just seems un organized even if I put first to last to me and how the friends list works it kind out confusing 360 is simple and easier same with starting a party also xbox guide button on the XBO I feel like it should do more other than just take me to the dashboard I love the 360 style but thats me everybody is different but one thing I really like is how I can be on my 360 and XBO at the sametime one reason I stay on my 360 while im on my XBO is for party chat other than that until the dashboard is fixed I give the XBO 9/10.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Also forgot to add how I can't see what friends come online.

They will fix the problems x1 at least I hope

We all want the "Friends Online" popup back!  its not popping! :)

[quote user="Whagi"]

We all want the "Friends Online" popup back!  its not popping! :)

[/quote]

I don't, with the amount of people I have now with Xbox One, all them notifications would drive me crazy lol! I hope they give us the option to have it on or off.

[quote user="Lofty Who"]

I don't, with the amount of people I have now with Xbox One, all them notifications would drive me crazy lol! I hope they give us the option to have it on or off.

[/quote]

Well some of us are selective and just don't add any willy nilly :O)

If I dont see them come online, how do i know to invite them without drilling down and looking. But yeah, make it an option for those that dont want to be bothered.

I love seeing when my friends go online. ;O)