Xbox One

I bought a new Xbox One. I stood in line before Xmas and got it as a gift for myself. I am horribly disappointed. The TV interface is an epic FAIL. It is slow and constantly tells me the connection is lost only to "find" it a few seconds later. I have disconnected it and watch TV the normal way. I have kids and there are no games for them available yet. You would think there would at least be a game that came with the Kinect much like the original one. HBO Go is not available as an app. Basically I can play COD Ghosts and my kids can access Netflix. I could have spent $60 for the 360 version and had all of the above. The only good news is I still have all three of my 360's and a $500 paper weight. Anyone else have issues with their One?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Zoo Tycoon Great Kids Game

Nope I love mine. Also have you heard of zoo tycoon? Its a good game for kids. As for your disconnects it may be a console defect or a bad hdmi cable. Try a different hdmi cable it may work.

I WAS SNIPED!!!!!!

Is anyone on here able to help me right now?

^ with what?

[quote user="APEXZOMBIE69"]

Is anyone on here able to help me right now?

[/quote]Just open up a thread that is more specific to what kind of help you need. 

http://www.google.com/#q=Can+anyone+help+apexzombie69

Lego Marvel, PowerStar Golf, Max Curse of The Brotherhood, Peggle 2, Zoo Tycoon, Dance Central are all kid friendly games.

I know what you mean! So far the Xbox one has been a massive disappointment! Everything is way harder to do then it was on the 360. Kinda wish I hadn't invested around £600 in it and games as it is shocking at the moment.

I think the One definitely has some issues going on with it, but I've got patience.  I know MS has addressed certain issues and the fix will be here eventually.  As for the games, we're still in the "launch window", patience, the games will be coming.  

I've been playing Zoo Tycoon lately.  It may be a bit tricky for a kid to figure out (depending on their age), because you're dealing with customers/economy/etc. but it's a lot of fun.

My XO sits in idle mode, constantly listening for me to talk to it, only to hear the infamous startup of the 360.

Despite owning a few games for XB1, I've much to get through on the 360 to give the XO time. My console was purchased for a massive discount, thanks to Gamestop's rewards program. It was a deal I couldn't refuse.

>:]