Xbox One - Xbox Video Problems

Anyone else notice streaming of HD content via Xbox Video looks bad?  the video frequently pauses for a split second, even more noticeable on high motion scenes.

Also there is no way you can see what streaming quality you are at,  xbox 360 had the bars then and HD designator.  I know its streaming at HD, its just the motion is awful. 

I really hope they fix this.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Mine plays done for about a minute, then pauses for a few seconds before carrying on, video is unwatchable due to this.

I am having problems with  playback of a specific video purchase.  I purchased The Tomorrow People Season 3 today and 2 of the 4 episodes have distorted sound.  Has anyone else noticed this?

I have been having the same issues.  Pauses of video and audio, pauses of video but audio continues, it renders the video unwatchable. finally got fed up and went to support, they told me to clear my persistent storage cache.  this did not help.  they did refund.   it is definitely the Xbox One Video streaming issue as i can watch the same video on Amazon and not have the same issues.  Hopefully they will get this fixed soon, i really want to use the service so i can have the videos across my system.

Having the same problem with the pausing the video the audio exiting out of the video pretty much a bunch problems that only occur in Xbox videos

Having the same issue constantly now. Connection speed is running at 15mbps