Xbox One X offline update fails

Hiya,

So for a while now my Xbox One X has been having error code E102 10030C02 8007045D, and Xbox's suggested solution was the OSU1 update, however when i try to perform said update, although the two power-up tones are played, suggesting that it is read by the system and mounted, the xbox then comes up saying there was an error with the update, giving error code E101 00000504 80070570.

Would there be any other way to fix this other than sending it in and getting a new unit back?

I have had the same problem and now it wont come on, deeply disappointment such an expensive unit has failed so badly 

39 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello James,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If the offline update is not working, you would need a repair. There is something wrong with the hardware most likely. You can go to device support see if the console is in warranty and set up a repair. You can also keep trying the offline update a few times too.

Thanks,

Brad

Stay safe have fun. GAME HARD just not too hard :) ಠ益ಠ

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

"Would there be any other way to fix this other than sending it in and getting a new unit back?"

If you are using wired ethernet cable to connect your console to network hardware you must disconnect it prior to attempting a OSU, offline system update.

You could attempt the OSU again, but I suspect the error codes you're getting point to a hardware issue and as XBF Brad A suggested you will need to set up a repair.

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

My xbox is of course just out of its warranty. My question is which piece of hardware is faulty. This is my second xbox one x (first one fell off the shelf and damaged the HDMI and even though that one was still under warranty yall decided to send it back to me unfixed). So my question is what do I need to cannibalize off my damaged xbox to get my other damaged xbox working again. I'm at close to $1000 I've spent on these consoles and I'm not very happy that the people at xbox won't fix at least one of them for me.

22 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, my xbox one x  started show error  102 few months ago, it was the update problem , installed offline update, it started working again, but few apps like youtube and disney were showing "something went wrong" , then i got the startup error again, but after unpluging it for 10 minutes it started working again.. few days ago it went completely dead, research showed thats hard drive is gone, replaced it with the brand new one and upon installing the OS it restarted at 58% and again something went wrong error 101. researched it someone says the blue ray is gone but mine works perfectly. upluged the network cable again restart on 58% showing error code 100 , 101. plz help. btw the hard  drive i removed from xbox started working again with 3.0 enclosure.

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you all again and happy gaming!

\(^ω^\)

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 25, 2024 Views 18,086 Applies to: