Xbox One worth getting yet?

With the way people talk about certain aspects of it and issues, for people who already have it, would you say the Xbox One is worth getting just yet? Or in the next month or so? I'm getting it mainly for Elder Scrolls Online when it's released, but just wondering if it's worth the money already, mostly just for gaming. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just for gaming, then it's definitely a yes from me.

It has by far the best line up of games already released and the most appealing line up of games yet to be released from the titles announced so far.

Obviously though my comments are based on my own preference in games, if you don't like the games I do, well the reply would no doubt be different.

Elder Scrolls Online is one of the titles I'm really looking forward to :-)

Wait till after E3 is my advice.

What Lofty said.   Totally worth it.

Simple really, does it have games you want to play? If yes then go for it, If no then no it isnt.

Case solved.

^^ He speaks the truth, although i would add that you should consider what your friends game on too, have a lot of them switched to PS4 or are likely to switch when they upgrade? Don't wanna be left a Billy no mates!

If it's for Elder Scrolls Online I'd wait til there's more news of the console versions and how they stack up against each other... I'm guessing we'll know more after E3

Elder Scrolls Online ..

I've gone from ... Not being bothered about it

to

I really can't wait.

It's totally worth it. The system is upgraded frequently to little interruption and it runs smoothly with a fair catalogue of games to pick up. ESO was one game I was looking forward to until they announced that flaming paywall. I would love to pick it up but I will likely wait until the sub is cheaper.

Yes

I was up for Elder Scrolls until i watched gameplay,  OT  as much as i personally think its worth it I have to agree with Boas about the games.