Xbox one won't load any store or social features

Anyone else having this issue? I can only see my recent activity and games and apps, no store, no games with gold nothing!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 22 Applies to:

Ok very fast update. It seems to be a bug with instant sign in. Refreshing your profile seems to do the trick or deleting and redownloading your profile cures it.

You're not alone , both I and several others have had this issue on and off post NXOE. I also used to use instant sign in and then had the missing content  on community and the other tabs etc.  

At the time support were trying to get people to reset consoles , offline updates etc with no apparent cure .

I did all that nonsense and it solved nothing.  I then decided to use manual signin and issues went away completely.  Although the community tab and trending TV often had to be refreshed manually.

In the case of the activity feed on community tab apparently that's normal.

Post the update on the 23rd I started to use instant signin again which worked until this morning. So I've turned it off again..

Try that and see how you go. If you contact xboxsupport on phone or twitter mention the sign in bug. They were looking into it with me and others so hopefully...

It's definitely a sign in bug. The symptoms are too similar for all affected who are across multiple countries.

Was perfect on the old dash