XBOX ONE Wireless functionality gone!

At first I thought it was my controller that was faulty... So I invested in a covert forces controller. What are the symptoms? My original controller would randomly disconnect from the xbox one to the point that I had to resort to using a micro usb cable to play. Then even that stopped working so I ordered a new covert forces controller because I want to use my console and the new 3.5mm port was appealing. I was shocked that the new controller refused to pair with the console!!!! A faulty controller I could handle but a faulty console?!?!?!?!?! Sigh the new controller worked only with the micro usb cable(no use for my eneloop rechargeables arG!!!!!!), until yesterday when my new controller also doesnt function AT ALL with my console. Help me microsoft please help me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there luciandragon!

Im sorry to hear about that! Could you try to power down the console, then unplug it from power and remove batteries from any controllers synced with the console, after that plug the console back in and try to sync your new controller with the console! Steps here!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hi my xbox  one cant pick up my wifi?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there TwiggyTie9973!

I would be happy to help with that, but not in this thread, please create a new thread here!  If you want me to help in that thread, then just send me a message by pressing Private Message under this post!

Sorry this didn't help.