Xbox One will get "performance increases over time" via the cloud, says Phil Harrison

Xbox One will get "performance increases over time" via the cloud, says Phil Harrison

http://www.oxm.co.uk/64112/xbox-one-will-get-performance-increases-over-time-via-the-cloud-says-phil-harrison/

Interesting stuff!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oh man why does the writing look funny! Sorry guys

I know XBL will improve over time, just look at what XBL was like in 2005 and then now.

As for the road testing i think they are. I got a chance to see inside the truck on the test drive part of the tour i saw a router with all the Xbox ONEs in place along with the router i saw attached was a Verizon USB modem. im guessing its either to track all the Xbox ONEs or its for the road testing or both. All were connected to the router so i can only speculate.

Preposterous! This is just impossible says random raging Sony fanboys! No way can anything like this happen! Sony fanboys heads everywhere would explode!

@Big....and you prove why so many people loathe xbots.

as I said in other thread. These forums are getting slow so Microsoft gave them some old laughable claims to recycle and chew on.

The best you will see to support Microsoft's "cloud" is a bunch of people parroting articles. It will move the forums along though.

There are those that believe this Cloud has infinite power, then there's those that will flatly refuse to believe an article like this, then there are those people that like me are happy with what the Xbox One has to offer now and if the Cloud only improves my future gaming in a small way then I'll be happy with that :-)

I don't disbelieve in any of the clouds. I am a bit more realistic to know out of the chute they won't be doing what so many people think they will.

-

Give it a few years and it should evolve quite nicely.

im the same. the cloud isnt going to be felt 100% over night. its going to slowly evolve, it may be 10 years before we really see it in full force. to me its the most exciting thing in gaming in a long time and im glad ms is pushing it because if they werent it would be even longer than 10 years.

-

to me the concept of no more next generation and everything being computed on the clouds is what i really hope for. no more arguing specs and no more exclusives. just developers with the least constraint they have ever had.

@Dude...Where's the fun in that???