xbox one what do you do

xbox one what exactly do you do.....brought about 2 weeks ago think used about 3 times it just dont do enough.....not enough games ....carnt play old games at least give me an old game to play.....full gold membership now carnt even get a free game......I do want my xbox one just wish it was availabe with more omph....what did i pay 400 pounds for as it seems 360 users get more enjoyment and free goodies for not shelling out..... well at least i can say ive got a shiney new black box in front of my tv.and thats all it is......

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It eats our money that's what it does. Try sticking £20 in where the discs go its like a cash machine instead of giving it takes lol.

Speaking of...what is going on with ASDAs self service check out? I put a note in the bit where you put the notes and it damn near give me papercut! It was like SWOOOOSH! gone in the blink of an eye.

carlito, E3 is just around the corner and we should see a lot of reveals for that :) just give it time buddy!

I, too, feel a bit disappointed with the lack of games that are on offer.  That's not to say that I haven't enjoyed the ones that are available... I have!  Console launches and the games that everybody wants are always slow to get going.  Believe me, I've been through many.

Think of your purchase as an investment.  The games will come, of that there is no doubt.  Just imagine, you could be stuck there with a PS4 playing games that belong in the late 80's, albeit with a higher resolution.  But if you love Sony that's all you care about any way.  

Fortunately I kept my 360, so I can still get my Gears and Street Fighter fix.  If I didn't have those I would be a bit upset.

carlito: games and apps and all the stuff we do with our 360's will appear over time. I agree to a point that it's taking a bit longer than I originally anticipated, especially as it was touted as the centre of our living room entertainment experience, but apart from a couple of apps it does nothing at the moment, games not withstanding. But on the horizon is the external storage update and hopefully with this will come the MP4 and other media file play back abilities. I also had a survey emailed to me from Blinkbox asking if I'd like to see it on the One, so fingers crossed with that, because I use that a lot.

@Enix I fired up the 360 to play through the GOW3 DLC again with a mate on Sunday,  Minh and Raam setting up for GOW1  brilliant!  Minh was always my MP character so I never can play GOW1 without getting a small tear.

There's a lot of next gen games for the ONE.

Not sure how the OP has nothing to do unless he doesn't really have any games.

If you wanted a great next gen console that doesn't have any games then the ONE shouldn't have been your first choice.

I only need one game at the present time , TitanFall , so that's what I've been doing.

Sure, the variety of games on the face of it might be a little underwhelming, but I've now lost many an hour to Forza and, more recently, Titanfall. I even spent quite a bit in FIFA. I picked up Tomb Raider during that sale, so I have that to still get into. I've spent too much time playing PvZ with others from here as well. I'm sure I'm forgetting a game or two. And next week, Trials. Sure, it's not a great volume of games, but they're all games that I, personally, am happy to sink many, many hours into. It quickly adds up.

[quote user="CloudStrife 900"]

Speaking of...what is going on with ASDAs self service check out? I put a note in the bit where you put the notes and it damn near give me papercut! It was like SWOOOOSH! gone in the blink of an eye.

[/quote]

Someone's a bit off-topic...

But as Cloud says in the more relevant part of his post, come E3 we should see a bunch of announcements. No doubt there'll be a queue of games waiting to take our money around the holidays. And even before that happens, we'll have the likes of Watch Dogs (May) and Destiny (Septemeber) and a few ID@Xbox ones scattered here and there.

The games are coming.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Lol at the ps bashing from the 'XO non-trolls'.

OP you should really have researched before shelling out. If its games you want you should own a 360 or ps3 as they have loads of games better than any of the ones available for the XO or the PS4.

If its free games your after then get a ps4, plenty of nice little arcade games for free then there Warframe, DCUO, Blacklight for less arcadey type games.

It seems like you have made the wrong choice by buying an XO though.

[quote user="Maxen13"]Someone's a bit off-topic...But as Cloud says in the more relevant part of his post[/quote]

I was saving you all from paper cut, totally relevant :P

You're right though. There is going to be a bunch of games waiting, just sat there, ready to empty our wallets. I have high hopes for KH3. Really looking forward to it.