xbox one vs xbox 360 cod ghosts not much difference

after playing ghosts on the 360 for the last few weeks I expected more when I got it for the xbox one - I notice framerate is better some colors are brighter but other then that I do not feel like the xbox one was worth 500 bucks so far -

I can say I expected more detail esp. the interface for the xbox one makes me feel like im on my tablet.

I would of thought 360 players would play one players even on ghosts so not the case which is why only 6000 people were online last night playing cod ghosts -

either way I expected more for 500 bucks -

hope to see some updates Microsoft -------

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Try your comparison with Minecraft, Zoo Tycoon, and COD Advanced Warfare and Forza Horizon 2, you'll see and experience the difference with what Xbox 1 can do. On Xbox 360, Zoo Tycoon has NO Kinect Features NO multiplayer and SMALLER zoo sizes compared to 1. In Minecraft, it takes longer to save, longer to load worlds, and slower drawing speeds and smaller drawing distances on the 360. Kinect Sports Rivals looks great on Xbox 1. Minecraft, Halo MCC, Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 5 are all 1080p on Xbox 1.

I have been so disappointed since converting to xbox one, server interruptions, loss of connection, waiting ages to find enough players ..... I wish I had never upgraded to xbox one, its messed up my game time [tag:wasteofmoney]

[quote user="mackemjack"]

Bf4 is like a different game!   64 player mayhem,  and the graphics... oh the graphics

[/quote]my BF4 didn't come in yet, But I cant wait! Im trying out Black Flag but its a bit of a pain, Im not into those types of games, I wish I knew That I could purchase any xbox one game online, or at least the top ones, RYSE, Forza 5, Ghosts, an FIFA14.My purchase of black flag was a rushed decision But Im sure I will be able to re-sell it later..

Dedicated servers

Its cod bro, of course its gonna look and play like crap. Quit underusing your Xbox One and get a real shooter, BF4.

Yeah ghosts doesnt differ much, pretty much the same between consoles but BF4................holy funk!  The game is just way too beautiful, so happy how the game plays and looks.  I was hoping for an improvement and I got it!

mine is on 1080p but whats the pixel settings everyone is using and yes I have battlefield 4 as well about to try it out and see how much better it is then the 360 version -------------------------

Have you guys gone into settings and toggled it from 720p to 1080p?

Its seems to be a big deal from my experience.

If ghost doesn't look better that is on infinity ward not Microsoft. Bf4 is like night and day. I played to lvl 39 on x360. The graphics for bf4 on x1 are a huge step up I couldn't be happier.

[quote user="STREETGL0W"]

after playing ghosts on the 360 for the last few weeks I expected more when I got it for the xbox one - I notice framerate is better some colors are brighter but other then that I do not feel like the xbox one was worth 500 bucks so far -

I can say I expected more detail esp. the interface for the xbox one makes me feel like im on my tablet.

I would of thought 360 players would play one players even on ghosts so not the case which is why only 6000 people were online last night playing cod ghosts -

either way I expected more for 500 bucks -

hope to see some updates Microsoft -------

[/quote]Hate to tell ya but Microsoft doesn't make Call of Duty.  You'll need to take that up with IW.  For me I'm going to get BF4.  Between graphics and 64 player matches, it's going to be some amazing gaming.