Xbox one turns off

This xbox one keeps turning the *** off its been doing this *** for like 2 months now it works for a day does it again the next few days I cant take it anymore I want to burn this console! this is the second console. I've had with these problems I've sent it for repairs nothing happens I've got it replaced same *** I'm done with this xbox *** seriously I regret buying this crap ps4 would have been my decision. I dont get why you guys cant make a good *** console a mother *** ouya is better then this *** the only thing this lunch box one has over it is the graphics. No wonder you guys arent selling this you're basically selling a broken lunchbox with a mere 400 usd price tag on it seriously I can make boiled eggs on this over heating *** my cpu doesn't even get this hot by air with a stock cooler.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

is your xbox well ventilated? what i do is i take a tile & place lego blocks on the edges & place my xbox one on top of it with plenty of space around it, it's basically standing in the air, you could try that & if that doesn't work in keeping your xbox cool & you suspect it's shutting down from over heating then you should take it back from where you purchased it & let them take a look at it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You do know that in an few more months  Microsoft is releasing a update that will change the dashboard and how the Xbox one works right?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.