Xbox One, Top of console glossy sides, Filled with scratches.

I tried calling support but to no prevail, they couldn't help, but they told me to post on the forums. My xbox, on the top is filled with scratches completely, I don't move it and I lightly wipe it with a microfiber cloth and it leaves tiny scratches that you can see in the light, it's completely filled with these to the point if you don't know if it's getting better or worse. Is there a fix? Can I get some compensation or atleast something to fix these scratches? It might've even came with the xbox, But there's no way that a microfiber cloth that i've always used, made these scratches.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

I feel your pain bro. I just got my xb1 today and used a microfiber cloth to clean the specs of Styrofoam and a nasty scratch appears  it's a terrible design. *** me off. I might return it

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The  play station 4 does the same thing.   I'm sure you can use a polishing compound to gloss it back up if it get too scuffed. Otherwise to protect it, buy some clear vinyl wrap for cars off ebay, works well to protect any surface, I have it on mine and it's been treating me well.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.