Xbox one tomb raider 30fps v ps4 60fps i cant see the difference?

No debate just i dont get what the fuss is i cant tell the difference at all by watching this video.

Game play looks the same graphics do aswell

Ps4 not steady at 60 fps its all over the place

xb1 steady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eAmBQVsN6E

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A third person game "on foot" makes 30 fps harder to notice I feel. Like GTA V doesnt look like low FPS while you're on foot, but when you drive a sport car through the city, you definitely notice the 30 FPS.

But yeah, at least the X1 FPS is consistent, but both look just fine to me.

I'm not having a go but please not again, this is so boring now.

It doesn't matter what the "Other" console is running at, the fact is this game whether people enjoy it or not won't be down to what resolution etc it's running at, unless of course the framerate was so bad it made it unplayable which I haven't heard reports of on any system.

Just enjoy it for what it is but for people constantly posting these sort of threads, it really does sound to me you have some insecurity issues because if you didn't, why would you feel the need to post something like this?

Be happy with what you have but if you really can't, then maybe you should have a re-think.

That's my point both look the same and good

[quote user="Coreldan"]

A third person game "on foot" makes 30 fps harder to notice I feel.

[/quote]

I can actually agree with this. Skyrim is a good example here. You don't feel 30fps so much on Skyrim when in third person, as long as it's consistent, compared to being in third person. Consoles generally make use of motion blur to hide any inconsistencies too.

Reporting this as it's against forums rules. Please stop with frame rate and resolution comparisons.

Youtube's maximum frame rate is 30 (or under) so you wont see a difference (if there is one).

answers.yahoo.com/.../index

Good thing is the mods are pulling there fingers out finally.

well done

might aswell lock this then

That is because youtube only plays videos in 30fps.

yes you can see the difference. There is a big difference.

yet another game coming in at better framerates on the ps4...cant wait to buy a ps4 and only use the xbox one for very few exclusives and sales (if there is such a thing).  All you fools going on and on about framerate doesnt matter, pffft get with the program games are built on fps and resolution qualities, it does matter, you're just too much of a fanboy to admit the other console is doing it better so far..sad.  PS4 here I come in a month..woohoo.