Xbox One + Titan Fall £364.95

Best deal ive seen is on simplygames.com http://www.simplygames.com/info/20407/Xbox-One-Console-Standard-Edition-with-Titanfall-Xbox-One

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wow. Sure does get cheaper and cheaper. I am curious to see how larger stores follow suit. Thanks for the heads up :)

When I see these prices my hand keeps twitching toward my credit card.

Going to hold on though because without DNLA pull the media functions are next to useless to me (I have a PS3 for blu-ray movies and it can handle 3D as well.)

Add that at the current prices and I think I'd buy. Or if it hit the magic £300 mark.

You'll be waiting a while for it to get to £300.00.

But there are some great deals on at the moment.

GAME are actually doing a Titanfall Console Bundle for £379.00 and were selling the game for £45.00.

ASDA are selling Titanfall for £42.00 which is pretty good.

I thought I'd be waiting a while for the console to drop to £350 yet at least one store has been selling it for that price already.

Without the media function I mentioned, I'm quite happy to wait until it reaches a price point I want. £300 for the console (without a game) though would be an instant purchase for me.

GAME have a very good price on the Titanfall bundle but online only games really aren't for me, so that game doesn't act as an incentive.

I traded in my Xbox 360, load of games and a few accessories - and got the Bundle, titanfall pad, play and charge kit and the official stereo headphones for an additional £30 at game..

They doing some good deals and price matched CEX for the trade ins ;)

Blimey Shade, you've been on a long break from these forums.

Out of interest how are you finding the official headphones?

£279 at GAME with a trade-in of a 360 and 5 games. Great stuff.

Prices and deals for this are getting really good. I wonder what it will be at come Christmas? Usually on the 2nd Christmas they try to compete with deals and bundles rather than price but I am interested to see the cost for the console itself come december. You picking one up soon vote? (pardon the pun lol)

If it hits £300 or finally gets the ability to pull media from my PC.

Cool. With the rate of the price drops I don't think it will be too far off. I would (at a total guess) put it at £319 - £329 by Xmas.