Xbox One System Display Issue

My Xbox will turn on and will display nothing on the t.v. I've tried unplugging the power cords for 15-30 minutes and still nothing. I've tried switching HDMI cables and still nothing. I've tried turning it off by holding the power button for at least 10 seconds. I've tried everything and I still don't know what is wrong. The controller won't connect to it, nor would Smartglass even when the xbox is on. I've made sure the HDMI cables are in the correct slot. All my xbox is good for is turning on and nothing else. The t.v is in the correct settings for the xbox because I've been using this t.v for my xbox ever since I got it, and it's been a year since i've owned my xbox one. I've been at this for 2 days power resetting and doing everything and yet this is no solution. I need help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Indemic,

Press the Eject button and remove and disc. Then power cycle off your console. Now press both the Eject button and the power button at the same time and hold them in for 5 seconds. The console should boot into low resolution mode. Now go to Settings, Display & Sound, and choose the resolution for your TV.

If that doesn't work do you have a different TV you can test with?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.