Xbox One suggestion

Hello! I just have a suggestion for the Xbox one. I was wondering if it would be possible to run the Xbone in a way that would you allow you to add another OS other than the Xbox One one. 

Example: At startup, there is an OS selection menu and you can choose whether you would like to open the Xbone OS or a downloaded one such as Windows 7, then you could use Win7 via mouse and keyboard with the processing power of an Xbox one. I'm just wondering if this is feasible, and if something like this could be done. I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to things like this, so just tell me if this is impossible. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

*nudge*

This should be in the feedback section.

[quote user="Applehead3"]Hello! I just have a suggestion for the Xbox one.[/quote]Post suggestions in the Feedback Forums.[quote]I was wondering if it would be possible to run the Xbone in a way that would you allow you to add another OS other than the Xbox One one.[/quote]No.[quote]then you could use Win7 via mouse and keyboard with the processing power of an Xbox one[/quote]Kaveri's out. Buy one of those.

Do you think xbox live is going to let a system like that on. The console would be considered as hacked I would believe and face a possible ban.

SwampDawgg