Xbox one stereo headset reviews

If anyone is unsure to get these try reading the reviews here

i was unsure about them but now after reading these and my mate online telling me there very good,i will get these soon enough

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00IAVDQCK/34a6-20/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was skeptical about whether or not to buy those stereo headphones.  I am an audiophile and I don't do so well with lack luster sound.  I also didn't want to spend upwards of $150 for a gaming headset either.  So I broke down and bought the stereo headset, and took a chance.

I know this is going to sound fanboyish, but the headset is really nice.  It doesn't feel cheep.  Base is actually quite good, not over powering.  There are mids and highs.  It's no high end headset by any means, but for the price point, they are a great headset to have.  Also with them working under the 5ghz channel, you'll have less chance of interference unlike 2.4ghz which has turn into a complete garbage spectrum.

The headset is definitely worth the $80 price tag.

But when you can Turtle Beach for only £10 more... I dunno, it's a tough one.

ya i decided on the xo fours...only a few more bucks and its with an actual sound company...not giving more to a company who decides to put on proprietary headset adapters and sell them at outrageous prices.

But didn't the turtle beach come with one of those adaptors?

Turtle beach helped make the official stereo headset too. The XO Fours are garbage. I have them and I am returning them tomorrow to the store. Nothing but problems with them.

The titanfall atlas headset is awesome. I've had no issues.

So many conflicting reviews!

A lot of people, including myself believe the Polk 4SHOT/Melee have the best audio quality. Unfortunately, the less than stellar mic that will get a software patch in the coming weeks is a deal breaker for many.

For crap sake, is there something between the most expensive Xbox One Turtle Beach, and the Microsoft Headset that has a good mic, and good feedback, and does not have a million cords?

1 cord to the controller isnt too bad...I havent had near the problems with the xo fours that i had with the polk 4 shots.  Granted i'd rather have more comfort, better surround sound, and a true wireless headset but for the price these will work until they come out with something new in probably about a years time give or take.  I can atleast hear teammates when i play battlefield 4...to the guy calling them crap....you sure your not just hearing distorted sound from ms's broken hardware/software and blaming it on the headset? i've had the same distortion through 2 headsets and my 5.1 home theater system.