Xbox One Stereo Headset plastic cracked, how to replace?

Hi there,

Having troubles finding the information on the Support site. The plastic above the mic just cracked, leaving that side to be floppy, the headset no longer sits properly on my head.

Wanted to look into length of warranty and about getting it replaced, but the only thing I found directs me to the Online Service Center page. However from what I can tell, you can't register a Stereo Headset because there is no unique Serial to it? I remember trying to add the headset and a controller a while back and none of the numbers on the box or on the product worked as the Serial.

Is calling the only option? How long is the warranty?

Thank you for any help provided.

Question Info

Last updated August 3, 2018 Views 157 Applies to:

Hey there Idasiv!

Sorry to hear about the issue! First of all, each accessory will have a 90 day accessory warranty period. If you are still within the 90 day warranty period, you can request a replacement through our Online Service center. The serial number that you would need to provide for the warranty would be your console's serial number. If you are still unable to request a replacement, I suggest reaching out to phone support from out Contact Us page for further assistance. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have an identical issue with this same headset at the original post. This is obviously a technical design flaw in the physical build of the plastic. it was a tension break from fatigue. sadly I am out side the 90 day period. i've had this for 1/2 a year. So sad that the quality on the product is so poor, especially since this is an Xbox product.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.