Xbox One Stereo adapter and controller issues....

When using the Xbox one stereo adapter with 3.5m headphones, specifically iPhone 5 ear pods and the Logitech UE6000 headphones the controller freezes and locks up.  The sound produces the last sound and continues as if the game itself is stuck.

The screen and game play continue but the game thinks I have unplugged the controller.  It asks me to plug it back in, but the white light is on and the controller continues to send that (frozen  game) sound.  The controller is unresponsive and cannot be turned off nor  do any buttons work.  The LED on the stereo adapter (mute) will cut on and off.

The only way I've been able to fix this is take the Xbox one rechargeable batteries out to reset the controller.
-Unplugging the stereo adapter does not fix the issue.

Perhaps this should also be posted in the other forums so I will but curious if this occurs to anyone else?

Is it an issue with having a non-compatible plug (I know iPhone 3.5m plugs are reverse so I cant use the mic but I'm not pressing any buttons on the headphones or iPhone ear-pods so I don't think the remote feature is causing this problem)

HELP PLEASE

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 209 Applies to:
Answer

There are also these two threads:

forums.xbox.com/.../1714649.aspx

&

forums.xbox.com/.../1712178.aspx

There isn't an official fix yet as far as I know.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.