Xbox One Standard Exchange

So the fedex tracker confirmed my console's been delivered to the facility. I was wondering if they would inform me when they ship the replacement to me and/or if there is a way to track it. When I hit the track link on the my service site it only sends me to the tracking page for the shipping label that was used to ship it to them.

Question Info

Last updated September 21, 2018 Views 112 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there, SKALYWAG 76! You should receive an email stating the Tracking number once your console is being delivered back to you. The number generally takes a few days for it to show any information, though, because it's created when the label is made, not normally when it's shipped.

If you have any further questions about the repair process, do not hesitate to let us know!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

Hey there. From what I've heard, the tracking page should update when the console is on its way back. I believe they give you the new tracking number as well. As for how long it will take, that totally depends on how many repairs they have ahead of yours. I don't believe they send out an email when it ships though.

Unfortunately, I don't have experience myself with this, this is just what I've read from other users.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.