Xbox One Spazzing out

Ok i don't know if this has been a recurring issue with others but recently my Xbox Ones has been ejecting the disk by itself. This happens a lot while it is off and sometimes I even heard the sound of it ejecting but nothing ejects even though there is a game inside it or when there isn't a game inside it still makes the same noise and not the noise telling you nothing is inside. It gets really annoying because this turns my console on and sometimes i am not home or asleep and it is left on. I know i can turn that feature off but that's not the point of this. I am wondering why it is doing this and how can i fix this. It started happening after the recent update. Please help!!!

PS i have disconnected and have done a hard restarted and that does not work.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 140 Applies to:

Hi there you may need to set up a repair with customer support here http://support.xbox.com

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The sensors on the Xbox One are similar to those on the slim 360's., and anything that can bridge a small ectromagnetic gap can trigger the switch.  On a small piece of paper towel, spray some glass cleaner (mild and non-damaging.)  Power down and unplug your console, and gently wipe over the eject 'button'.  Dry it with a separate piece of paper towel, and make sure any oils and smudges are free from the area.  Be careful not to get any cleaning liquid in the dvd slot, and do NOT spray glass cleaner directly on to the console.

You actually should use rubbing alcohol instead of glass cleaner, but I've found many don't have it in the house, and glass cleaner is an adequate substitute.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.