Xbox One should have a Virtual World like the PS3 has

I don't get why Microsoft hasn't done this yet, I would love to be able to access a virtual world like you can on the PS3, Microsoft could make one alot better and more kick a** Imagine meeting up with friends in a virtual world with your avatur and your prob ( I currently have the Cerburus pet - 3 headed dog)

I mean yeah you will get people saying its copying sony but hey there copying Microsoft with the whole subscription thing and if Microsoft made it unique then it wont be copying

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sony is the one who does most of the copying of features, but considering PSN HOME was a flop, i'm sure they are just fine not wasting time on it.

Achievements & Party Chat = Success. PSN Home, not so much.

[quote user="II V1PER II"]

I don't get why Microsoft hasn't done this yet, I would love to be able to access a virtual world like you can on the PS3, Microsoft could make one alot better and more kick a** Imagine meeting up with friends in a virtual world with your avatur and your prob ( I currently have the Cerburus pet - 3 headed dog)

I mean yeah you will get people saying its copying sony but hey there copying Microsoft with the whole subscription thing and if Microsoft made it unique then it wont be copying

[/quote]

Are you talking about PS Home? Yeah is MS is wise they won't waste their time on that.

That would be pretty cool I think, and a better way to meet new people and form clans.

No, if you want crap like that go play on psn.

[quote user="vIv MIKE vIv"]

That would be pretty cool I think, and a better way to meet new people and form clans.

[/quote]

That's not how PSN Home works. Its just a 3d room which you can decorate (using microtransactions mind you), display achievements, and invite friends over. There is no MMO aspect to (that is being able to mingle randomly with people you don't know in a Third LIfe kinda way) that I'm aware of outside of having friends visit.

If you went into the options panel thingy you could go to different areas like the shopping mall, clan/guild hall, park etc etc and they had minigames, I didn't think it was that bad but that's just my opinion

You can talk to other people in Home and they talk about very strange stuff.
-
Nah it isn't all that bad viper. I think its okay but I never use it really.

Isn´t that the thing they show on youtube where your character moves up and down like he jack off when he stand in front of someone?

That´s what I get when I search for ps home lol

The only good thing that came from PSN HOME was some funny videos when it launched.

Mainly anytime a Girl Avatar was walking around a flock of guys would follow it.

There was one vid where someone had some chick avatar, got a bunch guys around it, then changed into some fat dude.  It freaked out the crowd and everyone left.

I dont think im breaking any rules buy posting this link so here goes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh6K8sRw46k 

I can't be bothered to watch the whole thing but you kinda get the idea of the whole virtual world thing with bowling and stuff