XBOX ONE SERVICE REQUEST

Found out why it takes so long for Microsoft to fix/service your console. They shipped your device to Laredo, TX and then take it down to Mexico. They aren't even serviced in the US. They were done with it days ago, it's in transit now for 5 days. Kind of a weak business, can't even keep it in the states.  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Thanks for the info. US Customs takes awhile before FedEx can even touch em.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Wonderful...Just shipped my X1 and it was received on 4-10.  Guess I won't be playing Titanfall until Christmas.

Sorry this didn't help.

AC cord just shorted out and burned a hole into the cord. It will now take almost 3 weeks to get a new AC cord not even the whole power brick just the cord. I left sony and I am now starting to think it was the worst choice of my life.

Sorry this didn't help.

A couple weeks ago I sent my XB1 in for repair because it wouldn't read any discs.  They sent me back a refurb unit that read discs perfectly for about a day. From hookup you could hear the hard drive clicking, and on the second day it stopped working. All it would do is freeze at the Xbox logo screen. I called support again and they said they would ship me a box so I wouldn't have to pay anything, and I could send it back in for repair. That was 8 days ago. Still with no box I called them again today. They told me the last rep promised something they can't do. I would have to pay to ship it back AGAIN and they said they had no control over if I got a new or refurb replacement still. I also learned that if you do the $500 hold to get a "new unit" shipped to you that it could STILL be a refurb!! They said there was nothing else they could do, and that I could post to the forum and hope for a reply... great customer service Microsoft. I've been with them since the first Xbox and spent near $800 for the One and games and accessories. Guess that doesn't matter since they already got money out of me, right?

Sorry this didn't help.