Xbox One secondary release date

I understand that you cannot preorder an X1 anymore and I didn't get my chance to, everywhere I go says "out of stock" now for those of us who did not preorder the system when will we be able to get one?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Depends where you are. Some guys on here say stores in the US still have consoles. If your UK some shops like GAME are taking orders for a guaranteed Xmas console. I don't know what the situation is in other countries. If money is no problem online stores are doing bundles. Some of which are still day one editions I believe. Good luck dude.

High street shops will have x day one machines.

Start checking game stores. I was talking to my local gamestop manager and they've had a few of each ps4 and x1 pop open because those that preordered 2 are dropping 1 or the other. Mine locally had a cop ps4 open. Now they may hand a call list or something didn't ask that.

there will be retail units available on the 22nd.. just will be VERY hard to get your hands on one.... like they said.. call around.. someone somewhere cancelled for some reason or another so one will be available....

Like others have said, if you camp out on launch day you may be able to snag one, but you'd best get in line early...

I would not camp out for one, not with kids today. Some guy camped out recently for GTAV and got stabbed to death, for the game, as he left the shop. Imagine what they will be like for this console. Let the post man take the chance lol.

CoughItUpNow...are you sure that's not urban legend?  Why would anyone camp out for a game?  I haven't seen a game sell out of a store on day one since cartridges were the standard format...

-

I do agree with you though...safety first.

It is real was on all the news channels that night, showed police corden etc. Just saying some folk are that desperate out there.

as bad as a iphone release