Xbox one saves gone. HELP

I'm having a problem with my Xbox one games, all the saves have disappeared. Here is the story:

In my house i have to turn the Xbox off at the plug every time I finish on it.

Yestersday I was playing Fifa 16 fine, saved it, turned the Xbox off, then switched it off at the wall.

I went back on a few hours later and all of a sudden my Fifa 16 starts right from the beginning, so no game saves at all.

I had a look on manage games, and it looks like all my game saves have disappered for some reason.

Has anyone had a problem or seen a problem like this, my only thought is that I turned it off at the wall too quickly this time and it done something to the hard drive.

All my games are still installed but no game saves, so have to start all over again. 

HELP!! Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 57 Applies to:

Hi andymanu88, 

Sorry you're having issues with your saves. Do you play your games online, or is your Xbox connected to the internet? If it is, all your saves should be safely saved in the cloud. I would suggest doing a hard reset on your console. To do this hold the power button down for 5-10 seconds until the console shuts off. Then turn it back on. After that open a game to see if it works. If it asks you if you want to sync from the last save in the Cloud say yes. If it's still not working I would suggest removing your profile by using this link, and then adding it back by clicking "add" in the top left. 

MCP. MCDST. LVL 80

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No I play offline as I don't have a constant wifi connection.

I will try the the hard reset.

If it doesn't work I may do a system restore and start all over again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.