Xbox One Sales.

Anyone know the Official Total amount of xbox one's sold? Has Microsoft said anything?

Just Curious..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its at 2 billion.

last recorded number was 3.9 million back in Jan.  TBH, it must be closer to 5 million now, possibly more since titanfall and the price drop

I'm sure at E3 they'll fill the whole screen with a big green background and the official number in huge bold white letters over the top before talking about it at length. But yeah, I agree that 5 million sounds like a fair estimate.

Some experts have actually predicted both Xbox One and PS4 sales to be at 100 million each in 10 years. I find it a little hard to imagine it being that high but it's something I look forward to seeing.

I expect there are about 5Million Xbox Ones sold by now. Nice start, very nice indeed.

Wow. 5 million in only 13 countries. Pretty impressive if it is.

Vgchartz  week ending 15th of March.

X1 world wide sales - 155,157.

PS4 world wide sales - 132,051.

So Xbox one has march locked down for sales?

That was just a week but yes the month of March will be interesting to see how much impact Titanfall actually had.

As for the 3.9 in Jan, that was shipped to stores (MS said as much in press release so don't shoot messenger). I don't think it'll be 5mil yet. I reckon it'll be around 4-4.5mil sold to customers by end of March.

Vgchartz data is a WAG, nothing more. They have no sources other than leaching stats off other firms.

As of now, MS has said nothing. Until MS says something, we don't know how many units have sold in total.

Yea until E3 I will be listening when Microsoft announces those big numbers.