XBOX One Rebate/Voucher Idea

I recently read an article that said certain retailers were offering a $100 credit toward the purchase of an X-BOX ONE if people brought in their PS3's for trade. My idea for Microsoft is to offer a rebate/voucher for loyal XBOX customers allowing them to trade in their XBOX 360 consoles that work or no longer work. I'm thinking along the lines of $100 a piece.

Over the last 7 years I've purchased 5 XBOX 360's and would like to be rewarded for being dedicated enough to do so. I currently have 3 XBOX 360 consoles in my possession (two that don't work and one that does). I think that an offer such as this would help persuade people that are currently skeptical about spending $500 toward the purchase of a new console. If you agree give them a call and voice your opinion on here. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So....... a dud 360 is worth $100?????    Nope......

What is a loyal customer worth?

What is a broken xbox 360 worth??

It's not about what the console is worth. It's about rewarding dedicated customers. I've spent around $2000 on consoles alone.

That $100 deal for a PS3 is also valid with a 360....I think.

So you're already half way there...if I'm right.

They left that out of the article I read but that is good to know. Thank you for your constuctive input.

Yes you can do it with working ones. But I agree, regardless of how happy you are with your customers, offering $100 for a broken 360 would just be a bad business decision. Sorry.

I'm willing to negotiate on the price of trade in's for broken consoles. I think it's good business practice to ask for more and haggle. I mean Microsoft does it all the time I.E. Sales and Specials.

Good idea, except for the part about non-working consoles...

I'm just curious, could people who post in here let me know how many consoles they've gone through?