Xbox One: Random Momentary Lockups in Ghosts

I am experiencing an issue while playing Ghosts on the xbox one where the game will freeze/lock up for 5-10 sec, then resume and return to normal operation. I dont get any kind of error/messages/notifications that something out of the ordinary happened. This also seems to happen pretty randomly, where it will happen 3-4 times over a 5-10 min period then go an hour or two without incident. This happened while playing  the campaign, local multiplayer, and even while browsing the in game menus.

Rebooting didnt not resolve the problem (occured over multiple days, more frequent on tuesday then monday). I have not noticed this issue while navigating xbox live menus, but i have not really spend too much time siting in the xbox live menus :P. I dont have any other games to test with to see if its a issue with the disc. As far as i know i have the latest software updates for the xbox and ghosts, at least what i was prompted to install. I have not re-installed the game yet to see if that would resolve the issue.

Primarily, Id like to know if this is a known issue, and figure out if there is a way to test if this is the Ghosts/disc issue or a console issue, without buying another game.

I've looked around and haven't seen a thread about this, if there is info on this elsewhere, please point me in the right direction, thank you :)

Crijo

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: